Who Wants to Be a
High School Writer's Camp Will Teach You How To:
· Identify topics and purposes for your writing that matter to you, your life, who you are, and who you might become.
· Create and maintain plans of your ideas and topics, that you’d like to experience and explore.
· Make your own decisions about what’s working and what needs more work in pieces of your writing.
· How to ask questions about writing in ways that help you move your writing forward.
· Realize professional publication.
· Establish relevant goals for yourself as a writer.
· Re-create happy times from your life, work through sad times, discover what you know about a subject and learn more, express love, show gratitude, and express frustration.
· Edit for publication.